Wednesday, March 11, 2009

How to Answer 10 Tough Interview Questions




Dear Scholars,
I just read this CNN article "How to answer 10 tough interview questions". Some of you may have read many books and articles on this matter already. But I still encourage you to read the article because it provides great examples of strong and good responses to these questions. You could use the examples as models when you prepare for future interviews. The link to the article is provided below:

<http://www.cnn.com/2009/LIVING/worklife/03/04/cb.answering.tough.interview.questions/index.html>

Happy reading!

Best wishes,
Mimi

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

First of all. Thanks very much for your useful post.

I just came across your blog and wanted to drop you a note telling you how impressed I was with the information you have posted here.

Please let me introduce you some info related to this post and I hope that it is useful for community.

Source: Tough interview questions

Thanks again
Ngo